< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Eliche Pasta
- 100g arugula
- 100g fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 100g extra virgin olive oil
- 50g pine nuts
- 1 garlic
- 150g potato
- 150g green beans
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean the arugula, put into a mixer with olive oil, pine nuts, garlic and parmesan. Blend to a puree.
- 2.Peel and dice the potato, clean the green beans and cut in small pieces.
- 3.Cook the Eliche Pasta in salted water, together with potato and green beans, following the package cooking time. Add 4 spoons of the cooking water to the arugula sauce. Drain pasta and vegetables and pour into a bowl with the sauce.
- 4.If you like, add the extra Parmesan before serving,