< Back to all recipes
- 1 Jar Puttanesca Sauce
- 2 Eggplants
- 1 Spaghetti pasta
- 1.Heat oven to 400°F. You'll need 2 large baking sheets lined with nonstick foil and a 13 x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2.Spread 1/2 cup sauce in baking dish. Cut each eggplant lengthwise in 6 slices, trimming to make slices even. Brush both sides with oil. Place on baking sheets. Coarsely chop trimmings; add to sheets. Bake 20 minutes; turn and bake 10 minutes more or until tender
- 3.Cook pasta according to the instructions in the pack
- 4.Stir chopped eggplant trimmings into remaining sauce, remove 1 cup sauce and reserve. Toss rest of sauce with the pasta.
- 5.Top each slice eggplant with 1/4 cup pasta and roll up. Spread remaining pasta in baking dish; top with Spaghetti, seam side down. Spread with the 1 cup reserved sauce; cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 6.Serve with grated Parmesan. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on eggplant before adding pasta and rolling up.