< Back to all recipes
- 4 Perfetto lasagna sheets
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 200 ml basil tomato sauce
- 250 ml water, mixed together
- A handful of fresh basil, sliced into ribbons
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 340 g lean ground beef
- 227 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ C parmesan cheese, grated
- 200 g Ricotta cheese
- 200 ml tomato sauce
- Crushed red pepper
- Italian seasoning
- 1.Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 2.Add ground beef to the sauté pan and, breaking apart with a spoon, cook until browned and crumbly, 2-3 minutes.
- 3.Add garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper to pan. Stir for 15-30 seconds.
- 4.Break lasagna noodles into thirds and arrange over the beef. Pour tomato mixture on the lasagna. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until pasta is tender, 12-14 minutes.
- 5.Once noodles are tender, reduce heat to low and uncover. Sprinkle with ½ of the mozzarella; fold into the noodles. Then place spoonfuls of ricotta over top and finish off by sprinkling with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- 6.Cover and cook until cheese melts, 4-5 minutes. Garnish with basil & crushed red pepper.