< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 12sheets Perfetto Lasagna Pasta
- 700g béchamel sauce
- 300g minced meat
- 300g tomato sauce
- 50g Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stick
- 120g grated parmesan cheese
- to taste Butter for greasing the pan
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and chop onion, carrot and celery.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add the chopped vegetables. After two minutes add the meat. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. Add the tomato sauce, cover the pan and let simmer for 1 hour. Add the béchamel and parmesan.
- 3.Grease a baking pan with butter, compose a layer of sheets, and then cover with the prepared mix. Cover the mix with the lasagna pasta sheet and pour the stuffing again. Re-apply process for different layers, top it with the stuffing mix.
- 4.Put the pan in the oven – preheated at 200° - Bake for 35 minutes
- 5.Take out of the oven, cut in portions and serve