< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Denti di Cavallo Pasta
- 4 zucchinis
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 200g feta cheese
- 1tbsp chopped chives
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and cut the zucchini into fine stripes. Clean and cut the tomatoes in two parts..
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, stir fry the zucchini until golden. Add the halved tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes over moderate heat.
- 3.Cook the Denti Di Cavallo Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the zucchini and tomato sauce.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Crumble the feta and add to Pasta with chives.