< Back to all recipes
- 250 g Perfetto Quick Macaroni
- Kosher salt
- ¼ C cold milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- ¼ C vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ C mango chutney, finely chopped
- ¼ C rice vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper
- ½ C chopped spring onions
- ¼ C roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1.Cook Macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and mix with milk in a large mixing bowl
- 2.Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, toast the curry powder until fragrant, about 1 minute. Whisk in the peanut oil and cook until the oil is curry-colored; let cool.
- 3.In a large mixing bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, chutney and curry oil, then whisk in the vinegar to make a smooth dressing. Season with ¼ teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste.
- 4.Add the spring onions and cilantro to the dressing and toss until combined.
- 5.Stir in the pasta and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.