< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 500gPack Perfetto Farfalle Macaroni
- 1tbsp Grated lemon
- ½C Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1tbsp Chopped fresh chives
- 6C Canola Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1.Cook Macaroni according to package instructions
- 2.Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine lemon zest, Parmesan, and chives. Set aside.
- 3.In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Carefully transfer pasta to oil, and fry until light brown. Using a wire skimmer or slotted spoon, remove from oil; drain on a paper-towel-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- 4.While Macaroni are still warm, sprinkle the cheese mixture; season with salt and pepper.