< Back to all recipes
- 1 Fettuccini Pasta
- 4 Large Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250 g Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 Brown Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 3/4 Cup Bulla Cooking Cream
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1/3 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan
- 1.Using a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into ribbons. Place zucchini ribbons in a colander. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Pour pasta into colander, over zucchini, to drain, reserving 1⁄2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and zucchini to pan. Cover to keep warm.
- 2.Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook mushroom, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- 3.Reduce heat to medium-low. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in cream, reserved pasta cooking liquid and half the thyme. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture has slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Return mushrooms to pan. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in half the parmesan.
- 4.Add pasta and zucchini to pan. Toss gently for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve pasta sprinkled with remaining parmesan and thyme.