< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 225gm Perfetto Sedanini Pasta
- 1Tbsp Olive Oil
- 200gm Spicy Smoked Sausage, sliced
- ¼C Sun-Dried Tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ¾C Heavy Cream
- ¾C Milk
- 1C Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ¼tsp Red Chili Flakes
- Fresh Parsley for garnishing
- 1.Boil the pasta as written on the pack, drain well and set aside.
- 2.In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high heat. Add sliced sausage, cook for 2 minutes on each side then remove from skillet and set aside.
- 3.To the same skillet, add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and minced garlic. Cook for about 1 minute, constantly stirring.
- 4.Add milk and cream then bring to boil. Add cheese then reduce heat, and keep stirring until the cheese melts.
- 5.Add cooked pasta and sausage back to the skillet with the sauce, stir to combine.
- 6.Transfer the creamy pasta to the serving dish. Garnish with red chili flakes and parsley then serve hot.