< Back to all recipes
- Pack 1 Perfetto Avamarie Lisce pasta
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Medium Carrots
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 4 C chicken stock
- 2 C Milk
- 350 g chicken breast- cooked and diced
- 1 ½ C Frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1.Dice the onions and carrots.
- 2.Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
- 3.Add the onion and carrot and sauté for approximately 5 minutes.
- 4.Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes, ensuring the veggies all are coated.
- 5.Add the stock and milk, bring the mix up to a simmer.
- 6.Add the chicken and poach at a low simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7.Add the uncooked pasta and cook according to pack timing instructions.
- 8.• Add the frozen peas, Check the consistency of the soup at this stage, if it has thickened more than you would like thin down with a little more stock. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 9.Season with salt and white pepper to taste
- 10.Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.