< Back to all recipes
- 100 gm Perfetto Conchiglioni pasta
- 300 gm Diced tomatoes
- 300 gm Chopped onions
- 150 gm Diced red bell pepper
- 6 gm Minced garlic
- 4 gm Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 gm Oregano
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- ¼ C lemon
- Basil leaves for garnishing
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- 1.Cook Perfetto Conchiglioni pasta in salted water with a spoon of olive oil according to the packaging cooking time, and drain it.
- 2.Add olive oil, onion and garlic to the pan over medium heat and stir for 3 minutes, then add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3.Add red, yellow and orange bell pepper and stir for 3 minutes, then add the tomato paste, oregano, salt and pepper, simmer for 15 minutes over medium heat until it thickens.
- 4.Add a little of the mix on the serving plate, then stuff the shells with the mix, finally place them on the serving plate.
- 5.Add parmesan cheese on the stuffed shells and garnish the plate with basil leaves.
- 6.After stuffing, Place dish in the oven following the instructions.