< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 450g Perfetto Conchiglie Pasta
- 400g Mushrooms, sliced
- 8 tbsp (1 stick) Unsalted butter
- 1 tsb Kosher salt
- 2 ½ cups cooking cream
- ½C Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½C Coarsely shredded Fontina Cheese
- ½C Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 2 tbsp Ricotta
- 6 leaves fresh sage, chopped (or 1 teaspoon fresh thyme)
- 1.Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- 2.In a large pan over medium heat, add 6 tablespoons of butter; add the mushrooms and ¼ teaspoon salt. Sauté, stirring frequently, until they are cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3.In a large mixing bowl, combine the mushrooms, cream, cheeses, sage, and remaining salt. Add pasta to the ingredients and toss to combine
- 4.Divide the pasta mixture among 6 to 8 individual, shallow, ceramic gratin dishes.
- 5.Dot with the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and bake until bubbly and brown on top, about 7 to 10 minutes.