< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Conchiglie Pasta
- 500g squid
- 300g shrimp
- 200g tomato sauce
- 1 chopped Garlic
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- to taste Chili powder
- 1tbsp chopped chives
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean squid and shrimp. Cut the squid in small pieces.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add garlic, chili powder and tomato sauce. After a few minutes, add squids and shrimps, let cook for another 15-20 minutes, over low heat.
- 3.Cook the Conchiglie Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the sauce.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Add chives before serving