< Back to all recipes
- 180 g Perfetto Conchiglie Pasta
- 60 g White tuna fish
- 20 g Tomato sauce
- 20 g Broccoli
- 5 g Garlic
- 5 g Onions
- 10 g Extra virgin olive oil
- to taste. Salt and pepper
- 1.Cook conchiglie according to package directions
- 2.Brown the onion in the extra virgin olive oil.
- 3.Add the tuna, broccoli, and tomato sauce and cook for 10 minutes.
- 4.Cook the Conchiglie Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the tuna sauce.
- 5.Cook over a moderate heat for 1 minute.