< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto Fettuccini
- 1C Hazelnut spread
- 1C heavy cream
- 1C raspberries for garnish
- White chocolate shavings for garnish
- 1.Cook Perfetto Fettuccini pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- 2.For the sauce: Bring the heavy cream to a simmer in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat and stir in the chocolate-hazelnut spread. Add a pinch salt and continue whisking until the sauce is creamy. Remove from the heat and reserve.
- 3.Toss the pasta with the sauce until well coated.
- 4.If the sauce seems too thick, loosen up with pasta cooking water
- 5.Garnish with raspberries and white chocolate shavings.