< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto Fusilli Low Carb High Protein Pasta
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2tbsp tomato sauce
- 2tsp cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- 1C chicken broth
- 1Can ready to eat chickpea
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Parsley leaves for garnishing
- 1.Boil the pasta to al dente as written on the pack and drain well.
- 2.Wash the chickpea to remove all preservative water and set aside.
- 3.In a tajin pot heat the olive oil and sauté the onion till translucent then add garlic, tomato sauce and chickpea and stir for 2 minutes.
- 4.Add the halved cherry tomatoes and season with salt, mixed spice and red chili pepper, cook for 2 -3 minutes.
- 5.Add the chicken broth and cooked pasta, stir well then cover and leave for pasta to suck all the liquids.
- 6.Garnish with parsley leaves and serve hot.