< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto Penne Lisce
- 500gm Chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 100gm Mushrooms, sliced
- ½C Whipping cream
- ½tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Black Pepper
- 50gm Basil leaves
- 50gm Parmesan cheese
- 1C Chicken stock
- 1.Season chicken with salt, freshly ground black pepper and garlic powder. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for about 5 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in center. Transfer to a cutting board and slice the chicken into strips.
- 2.Add chopped onion to the skillet, and cook for a couple of minutes until translucent, stirring occasionally. Add minced garlic, and cook, while stirring for 30 seconds. Transfer to the plate with chicken.
- 3.Add sliced mushrooms and stir. Season mushrooms with salt and pepper. Let cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. When mushrooms are tender and most juices have evaporated, transfer them to the plate with chicken.
- 4.Add Penne pasta to the skillet and 4 cups water. Cook according to package instructions for about 10 minutes.
- 5.When pasta is cooked, add whipping cream, chicken stock and continue cooking for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally or until sauce reduces a bit and thickens.
- 6.Add chicken, onions, and mushrooms back to the skillet, and basil leaves. Stir everything. Serve warm and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.