< Back to all recipes
- 130 g Nocciole Perfetto Pasta
- 2 Chicken breasts, boiled
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tsp Garlic, mashed
- 2 C Tomato sauce
- ½ Tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp mixed spice
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 4 C Water
- ½ C Cream
- ½ C Oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1.In a pot on medium heat, heat the water with one onion and salt, leave to boil. Add chicken and leave to cook well, drain the stock and keep aside. Cut the chicken into cubes and keep aside.
- 2.Heat the olive oil in another pot on medium heat with the chopped onion and garlic, stir until transculant. Add tomato sauce, mixed spice, salt and pepper. Mix well, set to simmer until it’s thick.
- 3.Add chicken stock and the oatmeal, leave to boil for 20 minutes on medium to low heat.
- 4.Blend the mixture in a blender then add perfetto pasta, keep to cook, 8-10 minutes.
- 5.Add chicken cubes and cream keep to boil 7 minutes.
- 6.Serve the soup hot and garnish with parsley.