< Back to all recipes
- 150 gm Perfetto Avemarie Lisce Pasta
- 300 gm Ready Pizza Dough
- 1 Egg
- 2 C Whole Milk
- 2 C Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- Chopped Spring Onion for garnishing
- 1.Heat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking pan with baking sheet and set aside.
- 2.To make cones:fold a piece of baking paper to cone shape then coverit with foil, make 4-5 cones and set aside.
- 3.Roll the pizza dough into a rectangle shape in 1.5 cm thick and cut it into 4 cm wide stripes. Wrap one stripearound each cone and brush it with beaten egg.
- 4.Place the cones on the baking sheet and bake them for 25 minutes until golden brown color.
- 5.Meanwhile place the dried pasta with milk in a pot over medium heat to cook well.
- 6.Turn off the heat and add the cheddar cheese, garlic powder, dried basil, salt, black pepper and mustard and stir well to combine.
- 7.Remove the cones from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes and carefully remove foil paper.
- 8.Fill each cone with warm mac n cheese and place them in special cone baskets or on a flat serving dish. Garishwith spring onion and serve warm.