< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 250g Perfetto Elbow Rigati
- 1C Romano cheese, grated
- 3tbsp Olive oil
- tsp1 Black pepper
- 1 ½ C parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.Cook your Perfetto Elbow Rigati according to the instructions written on the pack. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain again and set aside.
- 2.Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line your pan with a baking sheet and divide the parmesan cheese into two portions. Place on the baking sheet in the form of a circle. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and turned golden brown. Remove the baked cheese and lift the edges quickly. Place the cheese on the bottom of a round bowl that has been turned upside down. Press gently allowing the cheese to take the desired shape. Allow to cool.
- 3.Add olive oil to the pasta with a little bit of water. Add Romano cheese, and black pepper. Mix well until pasta is well coated.
- 4.Serve the pasta in the cheese bowl and garnish with cheese and black pepper.