< Back to all recipes
- ½ C Perfetto Nocciole Pasta
- 2 C Carrots, shredded
- ½ tsp Fennel Powder
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- ½ C Dried berries
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 C Milk
- ¼ C Condensed Milk
- ¼ C Coconut, shredded
- 1 C shredded Coconut for coating
- 1.Boil the pasta as written on the pack to al dente, drain well and blend it with a small food processor and set aside for later.
- 2.In a sauce pan over medium high heat, melt butter with fennel and cardamom.
- 3.Add the shredded carrots and sauté for 5 minutes until they are soft and all liquids have evaporated.
- 4.Add sugar and milk and cook for 8-10 minutes until milk has been almost absorbed by the carrots.
- 5.Add the ¼ cup of the coconut, condensed milk and pasta and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 6.Turn off the heat and fold in the dried berries, mix well to combine.
- 7.Leave the carrots pasta mixture for 5 minutes to cool down then roll them with greased hands into 16 bite size balls.
- 8.Roll each ball in the remaining shredded coconut to coat them well.
- 9.Place the balls in fridge for 20-30 minutes to firm, then serve cold.