< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto Farfalle pasta
- 2C Cherry tomatoes
- 3 Garlic cloves
- Olive OilTbsp 5
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2C fresh Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- Wooden skewers
- 1tsp Mustard
- 1 ½ tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2tsp dried herbs
- ¼ C fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1.Cook pasta according to pack instructions
- 2.Preheat oven to 170° C with the rack placed in the center of the oven.
- 3.Toss the tomatoes and garlic cloves with 3 tbsp of olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 4.Season with salt and pepper, and then roast for 20-45 minutes or until browned and just about bursting. Don’t over roast them so that you can insert them onto the skewers.
- 5.Assemble the skewers by threading the pasta, roasted tomatoes and mozzarella, alternating as you go.
- 6.Place on a baking sheet and repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- 7.Make the dressing by whisking together the remaining 3 tbsp of olive oil, peeled roasted garlic, mustard, balsamic vinegar, dried herbs and half of the fresh basil. Season with ½ tsb of salt and pepper to taste.
- 8.Drizzle over the skewers and allow it to marinate for about 45 minutes.
- 9.Garnish with the remaining basil and serve.