< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 12 pieces Perfetto Cannelloni Pasta
- 500g spinach
- 500g béchamel sauce
- 400g ricotta cheese
- 100 g parmesan cheese
- A dash grated nutmeg
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and wash the spinach. Place in a pot without draining and cook for 10 minutes covered. Drain the spinach very well and chop finely. Place in a bowl, add ricotta, 50g parmesan and a dash of nutmeg. Mix well.
- 2.Using a spoon, fill the Cannelloni pasta with the spinach stuffing. In a baking pan, pour some béchamel and place the filled Cannelloni Pasta.
- 3.Lay the Cannelloni Pasta one next to another, without overlapping them. Pour the remaining béchamel on top and sprinkle the rest of the parmesan.
- 4.Put the pan into the oven – preheated at 200° - bake for 30 minutes.