< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto Denti Di Cavalo Pasta
- 500gm chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½C red bell pepper, diced
- ½C buffalo sauce
- ½C ranch dressing
- 1C cheddar cheese grated
- 4 spaghetti squash
- 1tsp coconut oil
- 1.Boil the pasta in water, drain, and put it aside.
- 2.Preheat oven to 200 C.
- 3.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 4.Slice both ends from squash and discard.
- 5.Use a large knife to cut the squash in half lengthwise.
- 6.Scoop seeds and stringy insides out using a large spoon.
- 7.Place squash cut-side down on the baking sheet.
- 8.Bake for 30-40 minutes or until squash is tender. Baking time will depend on the size of your squash, larger squash requiring a longer cook time. When squash is tender, allow to cool slightly before using a fork to gently scrape the squash into a large bowl. Reserve the squash shells.
- 9.While squash is roasting, cook the chicken.
- 10.To cook the chicken:
- 11.Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp. coconut oil. Add chicken and ½ cup water. Once the water begins to simmer, reduce heat and cover. Cook chicken for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through. Move chicken to a cutting board to cool slightly before shredding with two forks.
- 12.To assemble the stuffed squash:
- 13.Place pasta chicken, celery, cheese, ranch dressing, onions, peppers, and Buffalo sauce in a large bowl. Toss well to coat. Spoon mixture into the squash shells. Return the stuffed shells back to the baking sheet and place in 200°C oven for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.