< Back to all recipes
- 2 C Perfetto Vermicelli Pasta
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- ¾ C Sugar
- 1½ C Cardamom, powder
- 1 Tsp Saffron Strands
- 2 Tbsp Rose Water
- 4 Egg
- ¼ C Vegetable oil
- 3 C Water
- 1.Crush the vermicelli into small pieces and keep aside.
- 2.S2. Soak the saffron strands in the rose water in a small bowl for 10 minutes.
- 3.In a deep pan, heat the oil and fry the vermicelli until golden color, stir constantly to not burn the vermicelli. Drain the pasta well from oil and set aside.
- 4.In a pot bring water to boil then add the fried vermicelli and keep boiling for 4-5 minutes or to soften a little bit, drain well.
- 5.Put the butter in a deep pan with cardamom, sugar and rose water saffron mixture, mix and heat until sugar is dissolved for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 6.Add the soften vermicelli to the pan, mix and cook for an additional 2 minutes then transfer into the serving dish.
- 7.Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a separate pan to fry the beaten eggs to make a nice round omelet without stirring.
- 8.Roll the eggs or cut them and place them on top of vermicelli and serve warm or cold as desired.