< Back to all recipes
- 16 pieces Perfetto Cannelloni
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 9 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 3 ½ tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 C Fresh basil leaves
- Salt and Pepper
- 500 g Mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 C Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.Cook Perfetto Cannelloni pasta according to the instructions written on the pack.
- 2.In a pan on medium heat, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic and stir until tender and slightly golden brown. Add the chili powder and the diced tomatoes and bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- 3.Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 4.Grease a round 9 Inch pan. Drizzle the cooked pasta with two tablespoons of olive oil and lightly pack pasta into pan, standing each piece on end.
- 5.Spread the sauce over the pasta and sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 6.Bake the pasta pie for 20 minutes. Take the pie out of the oven and remove the aluminum foil. Return pan to the oven for 15 minutes to broil until cheese turns golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- 7.Garnish with parsley and serve hot.