< Back to all recipes
- ½ Pack Perfetto Eliche Pasta
- 225 gm Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 200 gm Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- ½ C Edamame, pre-shelled
- ¼ C Spring Onion, chopped
- ¼ C Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ C Almonds, toasted and chopped
- The Dressing:
- ⅓ C Olive Oil
- ¼ C Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1.Boil the pasta as direction written on the pack, drain well, sprinkled with olive oil and set aside to cool down.
- 2.In a bowl whisk all the dressing ingredients together and set in fridge for using later.
- 3.I3. In another large mixing bowl, add in red cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, edamame, spring onion, cilantro and almonds and mix.
- 4.Add the pre-prepared dressing and toss the salad well to cover with dressing.
- 5.Fold in the cooked pasta and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, enjoy!