< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto spaghetti pasta
- 6tbsp butter, divided
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 230gm cream cheese, soften
- 1 ½ c Milk
- ½ C red raisins
- 230gm Cottage cheese
- ¾C Sugar
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- ½tsp cinnamon
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 apple sliced thinly for garnishing
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, grease a cheese cake tray with butter and set aside.
- 2.Cook the pasta in boiled water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- 3.In a large bowl mix well cream cheese, milk, butter. Add cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and beaten eggs and mix until well combined.
- 4.Fold in the cooked pasta, apples and raisins. Transfer to the baking tray, arrange apple slices on top.
- 5.Put in the oven for 45 minutes or until cooked well.
- 6.Leave to cool down for 10 minutes and serve hot.