WDW Spaghetti Pasta
Our whole-wheat spaghetti is the perfect choice for the entire family. This Italian pasta adds texture to any dish, pairing well with the classic dishes such as spaghetti carbonara and spaghetti bolognaise. It can also be used in casseroles and stir-fries.
- 360g Perfetto whole wheat Spaghetti Pasta
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 12 green olives, without pits
- 50g pearl onions
- 200g canned tuna fish
- 300g tomato sauce
- 1tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Chop garlic and thyme coarsely. Slice the olives in rounds. Clean and chop the pearl onions in small pieces.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add garlic, thyme, onions, olives and drained tuna fish.
- 3.Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the tomato sauce and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4.Cook the whole wheat Spaghetti Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the sauce.
- 5.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Garnish with fresh thyme leaves before serving