This quick macaroni can be cooked in less than 5 minutes, perfect for when you are in a hurry. Although traditionally used to make macaroni and cheese, its highly versatile shape means that it can be cooked with a number of sauces, baked, or even used in a soup.
- 360 g Perfetto Quick Macaroni Pasta
- 250 g fresh tuna fish
- 90 g extra virgin olive oil
- 100 ml tomato sauce
- to taste Lemon zest
- to taste Fresh thyme leaves
- 50 g pistachios
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Heat the olive oil in a large pan, add thyme leaves, chopped pistachios and tomato sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes and let it cool.
- 2.Finely slice the tuna fish and put it into the serving bowl. Add the lemon zest and the cooled prepared sauce. Leave in a cool place for at least 30 minutes.
- 3.Cook the Quick Macaroni Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the bowl together with the tuna fish.
- 4.Wait 5 minutes, until the tuna fish is cooked by the Pasta heat.
- 5.Garnish with fresh thyme leaves before serving.