Pennettine Rigati Pasta
Pennettine Rigati is a traditional Italian pasta loved by the entire family. It is incredibly versatile and can be used in everything from pasta salads to casseroles, to soups or even the more classic of Italian dishes.
Pasta Shape: Pennettine Rigati Pasta
Type: Short Cuts
Per 100 gm
- 360 g Perfetto Pennettine Rigate Pasta
- 250 g dry chickpeas
- 150 ml tomato sauce
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g pearl onions, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 fresh chili, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped marjoram
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Soak the chickpeas in water overnight. Cook in water until tender. Chop the garlic coarsely.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add garlic, onions, chili, bay leaf and, after 2 minutes, tomato sauce. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, add the drained chickpeas and cook for another 15 minutes.
- 3.Cook the Pennettine Rigate Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the chickpeas sauce.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Garnish with parsley and parmesan before serving