Originating in Italy, lasagna is a wide, flat pasta made by interweaving several layers of pasta with layers of sauce, herbs, meat and vegetables. As lasagna is porous, it is the perfect tool to enhance even the most traditional of sauces, such as ragù, béchamel and Parmigiano-Reggiano. Lasagna should always be oven-baked.
- 12 sheets Perfetto Lasagna Pasta
- 700 g béchamel sauce
- 300 g minced meat
- 300 g tomato sauce
- 50 g Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stick
- 120 g grated parmesan cheese
- to taste Butter for greasing the pan
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and chop onion, carrot and celery.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add the chopped vegetables. After two minutes add the meat. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. Add the tomato sauce, cover the pan and let simmer for 1 hour. Add the béchamel and parmesan.
- 3.Grease a baking pan with butter, compose a layer of sheets, and then cover with the prepared mix. Cover the mix with the lasagna pasta sheet and pour the stuffing again. Re-apply process for different layers, top it with the stuffing mix.
- 4.Put the pan in the oven – preheated at 200° - Bake for 35 minutes
- 5.Take out of the oven, cut in portions and serve