Gluten Free Penne Rigate Pasta
is a traditional Italian pasta loved by the entire family. It is incredibly versatile and can be used in everything from pasta salads to casseroles, to soups or even the more classic of Italian dishes.
Pasta Shape: Gluten Free Penne Rigate Pasta
Type: Special Pasta
Per 100 gm
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 250g Perfetto Pennettine Rigati Low Carb
- 3Tbsps Extra virgin olive oil
- 2Small onions chopped to small pieces
- 2 Tomatoes chopped to small pieces
- to taste Fresh basil leaves
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Heat the oil in a large pan. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- 2.Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, cook for 5 minutes.
- 3.Cook the Penne Rigate Gluten Free Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan.
- 4.Sprinkle basil leaves on top before serving.