Fischioni Rigati Pasta
Fischioni Rigati is a short cut shell shaped pasta and one of the most popular types of pasta. Its unique shape perfectly compliments pasta salads, thick sauces, and even casseroles.
Pasta Shape: Fischioni Rigati Pasta
Type: Short Cuts
Per 100 gm
- 360 g Perfetto Fischioni Pasta
- 300 g artichokes ( frozen artichoke hearts)
- 1 red onion
- 50 ml balsamic vinegar
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1t bsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 50 g grated parmesan
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and chop onion and carrot. Clean the artichokes by discarding the harder leaves, and slice them.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add onion, carrot, sliced artichokes and mint. Stir fry for 10 minutes. Deglaze with vinegar and let reduce for further 10 minutes over medium heat.
- 3.Cook the Fischioni Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the artichokes. Fischioni rigati