Farfalle is known as the bow tie or butterfly-shaped pasta and dates back to the early 1500s. This type of pasta is incredibly versatile and works well in many dishes. Be it a light pasta salad or a creamy fish dish, Farfalle creates the perfect recipe for the entire family.
- 360g Perfetto Farfalle Pasta
- 200g dried tomatoes
- 90g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 50g almonds
- 50g basil leaves
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Put the dried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and basil leaves into a mixer. Blend to a puree.
- 2.Roast almonds and chop coarsely.
- 3.Cook the Farfalle Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time. Add 4 spoons of the cooking water to the pesto sauce. Drain pasta and pour into a bowl with the sauce.
- 4.Sprinkle parmesan and chopped almonds on top before serving.