Elbow Rigati Pasta
Elbow Rigati is a fun curved shaped pasta traditionally used to make macaroni and cheese. Cut into short hollow shapes, the double opening is perfect for capturing the sauce and releasing the delectable flavours on your palate.
Pasta Shape: Elbow Rigati Pasta
Type: Short Cuts
Per 100 gm
- 360 g Perfetto Elbow Rigati Pasta
- 300 g pumpkin
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g fresh or smoked mackerel filet
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Cut pumpkin in dices. Cut the mackerel in small pieces.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan. Add garlic, rosemary and diced pumpkin, cook for 15 minutes over low heat. When the pumpkin is braised, coarsely smash it with a fork. Add the mackerel and cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with a glass of water.
- 3.Cook the Elbow Rigati Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the pumpkin.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute.