Denti di Cavallo Pasta
Denti di Cavallo Pasta, also known as rigatoni, is a popular tube-shaped pasta that has a slight curve on either end. This pasta is usually served with thick sauce and chunky ingredients, such as meats and vegetables, as the shape allows for these ingredients to be captured.
- 360g Perfetto Denti di Cavallo Pasta
- 4 zucchinis
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 200g feta cheese
- 1tbsp chopped chives
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and cut the zucchini into fine stripes. Clean and cut the tomatoes in two parts..
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, stir fry the zucchini until golden. Add the halved tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes over moderate heat.
- 3.Cook the Denti Di Cavallo Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the zucchini and tomato sauce.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Crumble the feta and add to Pasta with chives.