This small shell shaped pasta is one of the most popular types of pasta. Its unique shape perfectly compliments a chunky sauced dish. Most commonly, a rich arrabbiata sauce is used but as this pasta is so versatile it works well in all of the classic Italian dishes.
- 360 g Perfetto Conchiglie Pasta
- 500 g squid
- 300 g shrimp
- 200 g tomato sauce
- 1 chopped Garlic
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- to taste Chili powder
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean squid and shrimp. Cut the squid in small pieces.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add garlic, chili powder and tomato sauce. After a few minutes, add squids and shrimps, let cook for another 15-20 minutes, over low heat.
- 3.Cook the Conchiglie Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the sauce.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Add chives before serving