It is often said that Cannelloni was one of the first pasta shapes ever created. These large rolls of pasta tubes are usually stuffed with various fillings, such as meat or cheese, covered in a béchamel or tomato sauce, and then baked in an oven. The large hollowness of Cannelloni makes it one of the most suitable pastas for rich sauces and fillings.
- 12 pieces Perfetto Cannelloni Pasta
- 500g spinach
- 500g béchamel sauce
- 400g ricotta cheese
- 100 g parmesan cheese
- A dash grated nutmeg
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and wash the spinach. Place in a pot without draining and cook for 10 minutes covered. Drain the spinach very well and chop finely. Place in a bowl, add ricotta, 50g parmesan and a dash of nutmeg. Mix well.
- 2.Using a spoon, fill the Cannelloni pasta with the spinach stuffing. In a baking pan, pour some béchamel and place the filled Cannelloni Pasta.
- 3.Lay the Cannelloni Pasta one next to another, without overlapping them. Pour the remaining béchamel on top and sprinkle the rest of the parmesan.
- 4.Put the pan into the oven – preheated at 200° - bake for 30 minutes.