Avemarie Lisce Pasta
Avemarie Lisce, also known as ditalini, is made up of small thimble-like tubes and is a great addition to Minestrone soup or any other soup dish. Experiment by adding different vegetables and meats, creating a range of delicious recipes perfect for lunch or supper.
- 200g Perfetto Avemarie Lisce Pasta
- 2 zucchinis
- 200g potatoes
- 80g red lentils
- 150g tomato sauce
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 2L chicken or veal broth
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean the vegetables. Chop the vegetables in small pieces or cut in stripes
- 2.Bring the broth to a boil. Add the tomato sauce, potatoes , zucchini and lentils and cook for 15 minutes.
- 3.Add the Avemarie Lisce Pasta to the soup following the package cooking time.
- 4.Add olive oil shortly before serving