Organic Whole Durum Wheat Pennettine Rigati Pasta
This organic whole-wheat pasta is an Italian favourite. Its quill-like shape compliments virtually every sauce and goes beautifully when mixed with chunky ingredients. Why not try Pennettine Rigati with a traditional meat sauce or a spicy Arrabbiata.
- 250gm Pennettine Rigati Organic Whole Durum Wheat Pasta
- 250gm Zucchini
- 200gm Light creamy cheese
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 2 Leeks
- 2tbsp chopped parsley
- 1tbsp chopped garlic
- 1C chopped artichoke
- Salt and pepper
- 1.Sauté garlic, leeks, zucchini and artichoke in olive oil for 3 minutes.
- 2.Mix creamy cheese until soft and add chopped parsley to the cheese
- 3.Cook the Pennettine Rigati organic whole durum wheat pasta in salted water following the packing cooking time; drain and pour into the pan with the vegetables.
- 4.Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 5.Serve it with cheese on top.