Looking to change your lifestyle around? Want to be healthier, but still eat pasta? Well, Perfetto brings you some delicious and quick pasta salad recipes that are great for the taste buds! Whether you want to serve and eat them as a main course or serve as a side-dish/appetiser is totally up to you, our recipes are perfect for anything.
Perfetto brings you a variety of different pasta shapes like Quick Macaroni, Penne Lisce, Nocciole etc that are perfect to be used in different pasta salad recipes to enjoy with your friends and family!
Strawberry and Balsamic Pasta Salad:
- 1 pack Perfetto Nocciole pasta
- ¼ c balsamic vinegar
- 1 c feta cheese
- 2 c strawberries
- 1 c spinach
- 1 c lettuce leaves
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ¼ c chopped almonds
- Boil and drain Perfetto Nocciole pasta according to package instructions
- In a saucepan, boil balsamic vinegar, reduce the heat, and let it simmer until it thickens.
- In a bowl, mix the pasta with feta, strawberries, spinach, and lettuce. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine well.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze and garnish with the chopped almonds
Hot Hot Pasta Salad:
- 1 pack Organic Whole Durum Wheat Pennettine Rigati Pasta
- 1 jar of pickled peppers
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp spring onion
- 1 tsp basil, chopped
- Boil the Perfetto pasta according to package instructions and set aside
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, peppers, cheese, mayo, and salt pepper seasoning. Toss and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion and basil.
Authentic Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 pack Perfetto Low Carb High Protein Fusilli Pasta
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups burrata cheese
- 1 cup beef salami, chopped
- 1 cup olives halved
- 1 cup onion, diced
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Boil the Perfetto pasta and set aside in a bowl.
- Combine rest of the ingredients in the bowl and toss.
- Drizzle the Italian salad dressing and toss again to make sure it is mixed well.
- Serve cold.