There are so many pasta recipes that you can prepare, so you'll never think too much about what you have to eat your meals again. With these quick and easy recipes, you can prepare them at any time of the day, whether at lunch or dinner.
Pasta with Meat and Eggplant
- 350 g Perfetto Fettuccine Pasta
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 250 g Minced Beef
- 1 Medium Eggplant, cubed
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley for garnihing
- Cooke the pasta as written on the pack, drain well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add minced beef and cook until all liquids have evaporated.
- Add in the eggplant and cook, stirring occasionally, until just softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, vinegar, salt and pepper and cook with stirring until the tomatoes begin to break down, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Place the cooked pasta on a big serving plate and top it with the cooked beef and eggplant and garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Pasta with Chicken
- 450 g Perfetto Pennettine Rigati Pasta
- 450 g boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, bite size cubes
- 1 C Vegetable Oil for frying
- 2 C Flour
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 2 C Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 C Mozzarella, shredded and divided
- 1 C Parmesan, shredded
- 800 g Marinara Sauce
- Basil for garnishing
- Cook the pasta as written on the pack. Drain well and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Place the flour, egg, and Italian bread crumbs in separate bowls.
- Coat the chicken in the flour, then the egg and lastly the bread crumbs. Place to fry in hot oil until brown on each side and no longer pink in centre. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, chicken, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese and marinara sauce. Mix until combined.
- Spread the pasta in a 9x13 inch casserole dish and cover with foil. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and uncover and top with remaining cheeses.
- Continue to bake for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
Pasta Shrimp Tajin
- 300 g Perfertto Fusili Pasta
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 500 g raw jumbo shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1 Tsp Salt, divided
- 400 g Marinara Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper, divided
- Pinch of sugar
- 2/3 C Milk
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Extra Chopped Parsley, to serve
- Cook pasta al dente according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion and fry until transparent. Stir in the garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add in the shrimps with the basil and half of salt. Sauté shrimp for 2 minutes on one side; flip and continue to sauté on the other side for a further minute.
- Add in the marinara sauce, parsley, pepper sugar and remaining salt. Allow the sauce to heat through for another minute before adding the milk. Continue cooking for a further minute or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Stir in the cooked pasta through the creamy tomato sauce; toss until combined.
- Garnish with Parmesan and parsley and serve.