We understand the frustration of having to spend 3 hours preparing a dish, especially after a long and tiring day! But that doesn’t mean that takeout is the answer! We have gathered a few simple, easy and delicious pasta recipes that you could be enjoying in less than 30 minutes!
A true classic! Fettuccini Alfredo has got to be the best dish to have after a long day, with its luscious creaminess and comforting flavors!
- 1 pack of Perfetto Fettuccini pasta
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 C cooking cream
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ C grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook Perfetto Fettuccini pasta according to pack instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a pan on medium heat. Add the garlic and stir. Add the cooking cream and allow it to reduce for 15 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese to the cream. If the sauce becomes too thick, add some cream or stock to loosen it up.
- Add the chopped parsley, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir well until each strand is perfectly coated with the sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and Parmesan Cheese and serve!
Chicken Pesto Pasta
cutting back on cooking time does not mean cutting back on flavor! This dish has a lot to offer with its fragrant sauce, and will definitely become one of your go-to recipes!
- 1 pack Perfetto Eliche pasta
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ kg cubed chicken breasts
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 C Cooking cream
- 1 can pesto sauce, sparing 3 tbsp for later use
- ¼ cup lemon juice, sparing 1 tbsp for later use
- 1 tsb lemon zest
- 2 C frozen peas
- 1/3 C grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook Perfetto Eliche pasta according to pack instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a deep pot and add the olive oil, garlic, and cubed chicken breasts. Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
- When the chicken is cooked through, add the cooking cream and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 tbsp of Pesto sauce to the chicken, along with 3 tbsp of lemon juice. Add the lemon zest, peas, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the cooked pasta in a bowl and top with the chicken mixture. In a separate bowl, mix the remaining 3 tbsp of pesto with the remaining lemon juice and pour over the pasta dish.
- Garnish with a basil leaf and serve hot.
Penne Lisce Pasta with fresh tomatoes and shrimps
Pasta and tomato sauce are a classic combo, but it can get boring sometimes. To spice up a classic dish, pair it with untypical ingredients! Try replacing the ground beef with shrimps, and add some chili flakes to add another level of depth and flavor! This recipe will be on your table and ready to impress in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 pack Perfetto Penne Lisce pasta
- ¼ C olive oil
- ½ an onion, chopped
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Red chili flakes, to taste
- ½ kg fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ kg shrimps, cleaned and peeled
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook Perfetto Penne Lisce pasta according to pack instructions.
- Add the olive oil to a deep pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions and cook until the onions are tender and translucent, for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimps and cook until pink.
- Add the red chili flakes to taste.
- To the same pot, add the chopped tomatoes and the tomato paste. Allow to simmer.
- Drain the pasta and place in a deep bowl, toss with olive oil and basil leaves.
- Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and toss until each pasta piece is coated with the sauce.
- Plate in a serving dish and garnish with grated cheese.
We hope these recipes come in handy the next time you are tight on time, but don’t want to miss the flavor!