Pasta is one of the most popular dishes, which is adored by all age groups, loved by young people before adults, where they have different ways in their preparation, so we have prepared ideas for recipes of salad pasta provided to housewives, to be prepared in easy ways and specific amounts, to achieve optimal results and delicious taste.
Here are 3 recipes used with Perfecto pasta that your kids will definitely love!
- 250g Perfetto Farfalle Pasta
- ¾C diced mozzarella
- ¾C Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼C kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- ¼C green onions, white and light green parts, diced
- 1/3C arugula leaves, stems removed
- 2tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp kalamata olives, rough chop (about 5)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2cloves garlic, rough chop
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, rough chop (about ½)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
2. Meanwhile, for the pesto, In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the bottom blade, or in a blender, add the arugula, parmesan, olives, vinegar, pepper, salt, garlic and roasted red bell peppers and process until combined well, 6 to 7 seconds. Slowly add in the olive oil and adjust the salt to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Add the pasta and the Roasted Red Bell Pepper Pesto to a large bowl and combine. Stir in the mozzarella, tomatoes, kalamata olives, green onions and serve.
- 2C Perfetto Pennettine Rigati Pasta
- 1 head romano lettuce, shredded
- 1 ½ C Sweet corn
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1Can Black beans
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 3C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- ½ C cheddar cheese, shredded
For the dressing:
- ½ C Greek yogurt
- ½ C thousand island ready sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp chili powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Boil the pasta as written on the pack and strain well.
2. Prepare all the vegetables as required.
3. In a bowl put together yogurt, thousand island sauce, mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, chili powder and salt. Mix well and set aside. You can put in small containers for take away.
4. Start layering the salad in a big transparent bowl or you can make it in small jars for take away. Start with lettuce, pasta, black beans, onion, corn, orange bell pepper, avocado, tomatoes and sprinkle the cheese on top.
5. Garnish with basil and serve with sauce aside.