Lasagna Pasta is an originating in Italy, lasagna is a wide, flat pasta made by interweaving several layers of pasta with layers of sauce, herbs, meat and vegetables. As lasagna is porous, it is the perfect tool to enhance even the most traditional of sauces, such as bechamel and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
And with Spaghetti adds texture to any pasta dish and pairs well with a variety of sauces and textures. But have you tried lasagna pasta with spaghetti, here is an easy recipe that you can follow, specially made for you from Perfetto Pasta!
- 450 g Perfetto spaghetti Pasta
- 350 g Ground Beef
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 400 g Marinara Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 200 g Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ C Sour Cream
- 1 C Cottage Cheese
- 2 C Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2/3 C Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Fresh Parsley Leaves for garnishing
- Boil the pasta as written on the pack to al dente, drain well and set aside. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large skillet cook and crumble the ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for few minutes until onion is translucent.
- Add all but ½ cup of the marinara sauce to the mixture and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place spaghetti in a large mixing bowl with butter and ½ cup marinara sauce and toss to combine.
- Pour half of the pasta into a baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese in a bowl and mix well. Smooth over noodles in the pan.
- Top with remaining noodles. Add meat mixture on top and smooth into an even layer. Top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Wait about 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and Enjoy!