There are loads of ways of cooking chicken with pasta. Chicken is a really versatile meat and can be paired with a wide variety of flavours due to its relatively mild taste.
In our lives, chicken meat is a staple food on our tables. It is frequently cooked along with vegetables and rice in many Arabic and Western cuisines. It can also be added to salads, soups, fries and pasta dishes.
It has great benefits for the human body, it contains a high proportion of proteins that build the body and maintain hormonal balance, and facilitate digestion, also contains many vitamins such as B6, B3, B.
Try this tasty Creamy Chicken Farfalle pasta dish.
- 225 g Perfetto Farfalle Pasta
- 4 C water
- 4 Chicken Breasts, cubes
- 1 C Chicken broth
- 1 C celery, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 can creamy mushroom soup
- ¼ C Parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring water to boil in a deep pot. Add chicken cubes, and cook until done.
- Remove chicken from water. Add Perfetto Farfalle Pasta to the same water and cook for 10 minutes, drain well and set aside.
- Heat ¼ cup of chicken broth over medium-high heat in another pot and add celery and onions, cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, soup, cheese and remaining ¾ cup of chicken broth until cheese is melted.
- Toss with pasta and serve immediately.
And here's a recipe of Fettuccini Pasta With Chicken And Orange ,you can enjoy with it.
- 360g Perfetto Fettuccini Pasta
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 250g sliced chicken breast
- 200g cooking cream
- 2 spring onions
- 1tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Zest of 1 orange
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Clean the spring onions and chop in small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the chicken slices and cook until golden. Take out the chicken. In the same pan, add onions, thyme, orange zest and cooking cream. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chicken in fine stripes, add to the sauce.
- Cook the Fettuccini Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the chicken sauce.
- Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Sprinkle parmesan on top before serving.
- Here is delicious chicken Perfetto pasta recipes you can try.