We can all agree that there’s no food as delicious or versatile as pasta. Especially if the meal is easy, healthy and flavourful. It’s such an easy meal, with an impressive assortment of textures, flavours, and seasonal ingredients that encourages you to explore your culinary creativity.
When you prepare an awesome pasta dish in your kitchen, it's a special feeling, especially when you see some pictures and videos while browsing and you think of inviting your friends to demonstrate your skills every time since the pastabilities are endless.
If you are interested in the elegance of the dish you serve, the best choice to prepare the perfect dish of your favourite food is the Fettuccine shape.
After cooking the pasta and setting it aside, you always think about the second step, however Perfetto offers you easy recipes that are light, nutritious, green and im-pasta-able to resist. Don't worry about the ingredients, even if the colour is a bit odd, it's natural!
Fettuccine with pistachios pesto
1 Pack Perfetto Fettuccine Pasta
4 Tbsp lemon juice
½ c basil leaves
¼ c parsley
¼ c fresh drill
¼ c onion, diced
½ c pistachios, shelled and toasted
½ c Parmesan cheese, grated
1 ½ c olive oil
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, pulse lemon juice, herbs, and onion in food processor until almost a paste, scraping down side of bowl as needed.
- Add pistachios, cheese and salt. Pulse until no whole nuts remain. With motor running, add oil in steady stream until well blended.
- Transfer pesto to large deep skillet. Add ¼ cup of pasta water and pasta. Toss until well coated, adding additional water as needed.
- Top each serving with additional cheese and nuts.
Spaghetti with Spinach-Avocado Sauce
- 250 g Perfetto Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ¼ cup beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 avocado, peeled
- ¼ cup tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp toasted almonds, sliced
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Combine reserved 1/2 cup cooking liquid, spinach, and next 8 ingredients (through avocado) in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Combine pasta and avocado mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with tomato and almonds