It is always good to bond with your children and what better and more fun way to do that, than to cook with them!
Children have impressionable and developing minds and they take in and remember things for a lifetime. Having fun moments with your children in the kitchen making delicious food is sure to be remembered by them for years and years to come. It is also a fun activity to pass time when there is nothing else to do, or to do something that will be productive for the kids, instead of them spending their time on things that will not teach them anything worthwhile.
Perfetto pasta believes in furthering kids’ development and bonding with them through cooking and that is why we bring you two easy and fun recipes to make with your kids, in order to participate in a fun activity in the kitchen with them over the weekend!
These recipes are designed to be easy to make and cook with your children, using simple basic ingredients. The easier and less complicated the recipe, the better the chances that your kids will love to get involved. One of the benefits of getting your kids involved and have them help you cook is also because, they will get to eat the pasta they make at the end!
The two recipes that we bring you are buttery, healthy, delicious, and quick & easy. Kids of all ages will love them and so will the adults. So, what are you waiting for? Scroll down to read our recipes and the next time you make pasta for kids, follow a Perfetto recipe for total pasta satisfaction!
Delicious Buttery Perfetto Pasta
- 1 pack Perfetto Nocciole
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp Rosemary powder
- 100g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil Perfetto Nocciole according to instructions, drain and set aside, leaving 4 tbsp of pasta water for use later.
- In a large skillet melt the butter and add some leftover pasta water.
- Put the pasta in the pan and combine well. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and tarragon.
- Serve warm.
Kid Friendly Colourful Pasta Salad
- 1 pack Avemarie lisce
- 1 cup black beans
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Then Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the lime juice, olive oil, honey and salt.
- Toss together the warm cooked pasta, beans, pepper, corn and also the dressing. Then serve warm.