Coming in all shapes and sizes, pasta is one of the world’s favorite and most versatile foods. It is also easy to incorporate into healthy recipes that complement your diet.
If you’re looking for such recipes, Perfetto Pasta is here for you, adding a fun and delicious twist to your daily menu.
Eliche pasta with minted yogurt and cucumber:
- 1 pack of Eliche pasta
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. dried mint
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Empty the pack of pasta into a deep pot of water, and add a tbsp. of salt.
- Cook the pasta for 10 minutes then drain it.
- Drop the drained pasta into ice water and stir till it’s completely cooled.
- Drain well then place in a deep bowl.
- In a separate bowl, pour the yogurt then whisk in the garlic, mint and salt and ¼ cup of water, and add in the cucumber slices.
- Pour the pasta over the yogurt and stir till it’s fully covered.
- Serve cold.
- 250g of Perfetto Pasta Gluten-Free Spaghetti
- 100g of shrimps
- 170g of baby spinach
- 30g of parsley
- 57g of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Boil the spaghetti according to the instructions on the pack, then drain it.
- Clean the shrimps then fry them for 6 minutes on each side, then place them in a plate and set aside.
- Chop the onions, and using the same skillet, fry them for 3 minutes while stirring, then add in the lemon juice and let boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in the spinach, then add the pasta and the shrimps and reduce the heat to low.
- Add the egg and parmesan and stir well for 1 minute.
- Plate and garnish with parsley.